Friday, March 1, 2013

FRIDAY

I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am that today is the END of the week! It's beed weeks since I've actually gotten to enjoy a few hours of "free time" the prospects of having only one small test, and two quizzes next week, versus the three BIG tests and two quizzes I had this week is wonderful!!!

On top of this 'fun filled week' I woke up this morning in the wee hours with what is either a scratched cornea (AGAIN) or conjunctivitis. So, I'll be spending my weekend tucked safely inside my apartment where it's warm and dark (though the light doesn't seem to be bothering me nearly as much as last time). What I really want to know, is what exactly am I doing while I'm sleeping to do this to myself?!?!?

On another note, today after what I think was one of the worst Pharmacology seminars to date, I went and bought the Goljan Pathology Rapid Review book (because having Big Robbins, BRS, Organ Systems, AND Patho Secretes somehow isn't enough).  I feel like I needed to try something different and since I study by listening to the Goljan audio lectures and then watching the Kaplan videos, all while highlighting and marking the hell out of the First Aid Organ Systems book, I figured that the Goljan book can't hurt.

What's really bad is getting a new book for me is equivalent to a kid on Christmas. I almost skipped home in excitement. Too bad I can't keep my good eye open long enough to read it (the eye that's not affected has some blind spots...).

No comments:

Post a Comment