Sunday, January 6, 2013

Last Day of Break


Cue Taps....

It's my last day of break and I'm trying to decide if I want to actually study for the pathophys test I have in two weeks or enjoy my final few hours of freedom by watching Chariots of Fire.
A more responsible student would have no issues with this decision. But, since generally speaking I'm not a "responsible student" during legal holidays (Polish, US, or otherwise), and since today is technically the Epiphany even though I don't actually know what the Epiphany is, even though it's marked on my school calendar (except for the general definition of a good idea). I'm having some second thoughts about hitting the books.

I wish there was a way they could make hypokalemia and metabolic alkalosis a wee bit more interesting.

-_-

Six pages, I can do six pages!!!! And then I'll of finished the chapter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment